Monday, July 9, 2007

Week 1

Ok - I finally decided to just do this! I now have 4 blogs on my dashboard so I hope I post to the correct one.

Life-long learning...is there a choice? I love the fact that I learn a new thing ever day - whether I want to or not. This job is perfect for those of us who can't stop learning. The easiest habit is creating my toolbox. Everyone I come in contact with every day is part of my toolbox. Our administrator helps keep us "tooled" with the latest in gadgets. The one thing I wish I could put in my tool box is MORE TIME for in-depth learning! But - who doesn't?

3 comments:

Jennifer Ranck said...

I like what you say about lifelong learning - we really don't have choice, but at the sime time as librarians we learn so much each day. (I try to remember that on my most stressful days.)

Jen said...

Hi Jeri....welcome to 23 things! Glad to see you finally on the list! Can't wait to hear your comments on some of the "things."

Jessica said...

I had 5 blogs, but I finally deleted one of them. Maybe we should look into wikis.